PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC Advisory Manager, Business Applications (Multiple Positions) in New York, New York
Advisory Manager, Business Applications (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Design and implement technical solutions to improve business processes. Understand various application based solutions in specific modules, as well as the common industry issues facing clients. Participate in proposal development efforts for client engagement opportunities.
Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner. Define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Leading technical efforts that involve development, implementation, deployment, testing and support of business processes across various applications.
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Leading and supervising teams;
- Advising financial services clients on implementing technical solutions and improving business processes; and,
- Participating in business development.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1475, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607