Collabera Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
Location:New York, New YorkUS
Contract Opportunity with a Large Banking/ Financial Client for the position of Administrative Assistant– New York, NY
An Assistant to General Administrative Functions
• Administrative tasks in Business Planning Dept. in New York.
• The tasks include general affairs, regular reporting
• Fluency in Japanese is a plus for this role
• A medium level of Excel skills are preferable
Provide administrative & operations support to Portfolio Managers and other staff
• Maintenance of databases, purification of data, maintenance of data feeds, and related assignments. Maintain Pipeline Reports of deal flow.
• Monitor financial covenant requirements including receipt and review of all credit agreements and other documents for financial covenant reporting requirements, maintain tickler systems, prepare reports on past due items and other ad hoc reports as requested
• Perform portfolio management controls for customers, as assigned. This function includes retrieving credit application and approvals from G-CARS (Global Credit Application Rating System), review and record into internal database (e.g. Tickler System, Pipeline Reports, etc.), complete and submit capital market lines instructions to Middle Office.
• Provide general administrative support including, but not limited to, travel arrangements and expense reimbursement.
To apply, please contact Shraddha Pande at 973-805-7501 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org