Ingersoll Rand VRF Business Development Specialist - NYC Trane in LONG ISLAND CITY, New York
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has an exciting opportunity to join our organization as a VRF Business Development Specialist in New York City! We are looking for a business DRIVER - someone to continue the amazing growth we've experienced in VRF over the past few years. In this position you will be providing sales support in the application and selection of Trane VRF and Ductless products. You will also be working closely with our contractor customers and internal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup.
You will also have the opportunity to leverage a state-of-the-art training facility for our owner, engineering, and contracting customers. The VRF market is significant and this position is critical to the continued growth of our business. Trane is a leader in VRF in the market -- be a part of this amazing team!
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product sales and growth
- Work with leadership to develop, implement, and measure the VRF/ductless growth plan.
- Monitor, measure, and modify current process to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with engineering, owner, and contracting customers.
- Support engineers and design-build contractors with design, application, and code compliance.
- Understand market and develop/lead overall sales strategy.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Coordinate troubleshooting efforts with assistance of Trane VRF technical support and Trane Service.
- Assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Identify product gaps, develop solutions to minimize the impact, and work with Product Management to prioritize and eliminate gaps.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of external market conditions and internal requirements related to portfolio.
- Assist, as required in estimating, submittals, and order entry.
- Provide Sales and product training to internal sales force and customers (engineers, contractors, developers)
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LONG ISLAND CITY-New York
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 19, 2017, 2:48:32 PM