Volunteers of America-Greater New York Maintenance Worker I in Brooklyn, New York
THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Maintenance Worker I is responsible for cleaning of the building and grounds and some minor repairs. May require lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 pounds without assistance.
High School diploma or GED.
- Clean areas and dispose of garbage in accordance with the facility schedule.
- Complete work orders.
- Accept and transport deliveries of supplies, furniture, and other program materials.
- Assist in inventory control.
- Provide back up in emergency safety situations.
- Perform other duties as required.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Maintenance Worker I
Job ID: ENY833
Program Name: East New York
Location: Brooklyn, NY