Volunteers of America-Greater New York Driver (Brooklyn, NY) in Brooklyn, New York
THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The driver is responsible for operating official vehicles assigned to the program.
High school diploma plus two years experience as a driver. Must be familiar with the New York metropolitan area, including northern New Jersey and Orange County, and possess a valid state driver’s license free of any outstanding violations.
- Drive vehicles in a safe and prudent manner, arriving at destinations via the most efficient route in light of road, weather and traffic conditions.
- Transport clients and staff to and from scheduled appointments.
- Check vehicles on a daily basis to ensure that they are in acceptable operating condition. Maintain gas at one-half full and fill tank at end of day.
- Complete required paperwork including daily logs, route sheets, and petty cash reports.
- When not actively engaged in driving duties may be assigned to assist staff in supervision of clients or administrative support duties.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Driver (Brooklyn, NY)
Job ID: ENY820
Program Name: East New York
Location: Brooklyn, NY