The New York Foundling Interventionist in Bronx, New York
- Conduct home-based assessment including review of referral information, identifying key participants, identifying systemic risk and protective factors, and analyzing the problem behaviors within the treatment model.
- Develop treatment plans.
- Engage primary care giver in active, change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Complete clear, concise, and timely documentation.
- Participate in treatment model and program training, supervision meetings and other training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related subject area is required.
- 1-2 years' experience in child welfare is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required for some positions.
Requisition Number: 17-0550
Post Date: 7/17/2017