The New York Foundling Home Visitor in Bronx, New York
- Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic risks and protective factors, and developing an analysis of the problem behaviors within the ecological context and model process.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to generalization of treatment.
- Implement a problem conceptualization, identify community based resources to provide family specific intervention, monitor community based intervention and outcome review and strategy revision procedure using the model's process.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of intervention efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with model requirements.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of intervention efforts and Family Assessment and Service Planning according to the State Connection System requirements.
- Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system to ensure their buy-in and cooperation throughout treatment
- Provide direct engagement and motivation and generalization using methods compatible with principles and practices of specified model.
- Participate in all model program training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Provide home-based interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related subject area is required.
- 1-2 years' experience in child welfare is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Requisition Number: 17-0728
Post Date: 9/15/2017
Title: Home Visitor