Volunteers of America-Greater New York Associate Program Director in Bronx, New York
THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Associate Program Director manages the case management and specialized support service delivery system for clients as well as establishing community linkages to enhance services. In the absence of the Program Director, assume the responsibilities of that position.
A Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services field and five years experience including two years in a supervisory experience.
*PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Manage program personnel in case management and support areas.
- Establish and maintain program delivery models.
- Develop and maintain linkages with other service agencies, generic community resources, and state/city liaisons.
- Ensure that regulations and quality assurance indicators are achieved.
- Maintain client records in a professional and confidential manner.
- Participate in the general management of the facility or program.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Associate Program Director
Job ID: WLS147
Program Name: Wales
Location: Bronx, NY